Quranbaha.Org – 8 Tips on Photographing Panning, 8 Tips on Photographing Panning
8 Tips on Photographing Panning
Panning is photographed by a camera moving in the direction of movement of the object to be targeted so that the object will appear to focus while the background was blurred. Do not be afraid just because there is the word 'technique' above, here are some practical steps to do panning:
1. Do not use a tripod, to follow the direction of movement of the object of the camera should be able to move flexibly.
2. Set the camera to Shutter Priority mode (S or Tv)
3. Shutter speed is used for panning is between 1/30 to 1/8, so set the camera among the figures .
4. Search for moving objects that will dipanning (tips: choose a colorful background for the panning motion blur of the background so that the results more interesting)
5. Point the camera to follow a moving object and push the release button half to take focus.
6. Keep hands move gently as possible, the sudden shock of movement can lead to results that are not interesting photo.
7. When the hand we've been 'in tune' with the motion of an object, push the release button to take exposures.
8. The more practice, hands and our eyes will be more refined!
Terima Kasih Atas kunjungan anda di halaman 8 Tips on Photographing Panning, Jangan lupa untuk Membookmars Halaman ini jika 8 Tips on Photographing Panning berguna untuk anda.